A Thousand Winds
千风
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
不要站在我的墓边哀悼
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在,亦未眠
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我化作了呼啸而过的千风
I am the diamond glint on snow.
我化作了雪上闪耀的钻石
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我化作了成熟麦穗上的阳光
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我化作了秋天轻柔的细雨
When you wake in the morning hush,
当你从清晨的宁静中醒来
I am the swift, uplifting rush
我化作敏捷仰冲鸟儿
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
安静地盘旋
I am the soft starlight at night.
漫漫夜晚,我又化作了柔和的星光
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
不要站在我的墓边哀悼
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在,亦未眠
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
不要站在我的墓旁哭泣
I am not there, I did not die!
我不在,亦未走。
© Land of Fantasy | Powered by LOFTER